Skype Download ( Latest) - Question Info

Skype Download ( Latest) - Question Info

Looking for:

Download Skype for Desktop | Available for Windows, Mac and Linux 













































     


Download Skype - free - latest version.



 

Hello STurnoy ,. The latest version of Skype for Windows is 7. You may use this link for reference. Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Thanks for your feedback.

Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. An anonymous writer. What is the latest version of Skype for Windows 10 64bit on a PC? How can I find out what version of Skype I am currently using? Right clicking on it doesn't lead me to properties. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse.

Details required :. Cancel Submit. Sign in on your Skype Application 2. In the top menu, Select Help. Select About Skype. Thank you! How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. About is not in the Help tab anymore. At least the current version is not showing it. In reply to WilliamBrown's post on July 22, I had to download Skype, again, from the MS Store, uninstall the old Skype and pin the newly downloaded version to my start page.

Then I could see "About" in the help area and it told me that I now have version 8. Very poor from Microsoft but then it fits their track record under Nadella. Surely, when my Office comes with 60 minutes of Skype calls the Office update system should also include Skype??? Come Nadella, get real with support.

In reply to KenPhillips's post on September 2, Yes, this was helpful. I have a laptop on which Skype Is this current?

It doesn't look like Skype on another laptop that says it' 8, something. This site in other languages x.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- Google chrome 64 bit free for windows 10

Zoom download latest version 2021. ZOOM Cloud Meetings